Monday 1 October 2012

BITTER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

It was 29th September 2012,
            my dream company was IBM, have completed 2 step of it's recruitment.But in G.D i was dropped out.The tragedy was that who have been selected in G.D  got placed in IBM.
But I've learned one part of the lesson  of my life with that.That is If you set you mind for getting some thing and if you don't get it then it will prone to kill you,so it is better not to set your mind for getting any thing from your life.You can only do one thing i.e do hard work and never feel for the result cause it is not in your hand ,it depends upon other factors.
             It is better to satisfy with that what you get.And its make me happy when i think like that.so this is the think i can never buy with money.
I AM HAPPY, THAT I GOT PLACED IN TCS (GROUP OF " TATA" THE BIG GIANT OF INDIA).

No comments:

Post a Comment