Sunday 17 March 2013

Introduction With Professor Always makes your concept clear

It was 14-16 march i attend a workshop in bengal engineering and science university,shibpur. It was my  first workshop where student and teacher both were listener. There were so many professor from all over the india. They gave lecture about some topic of there research area,which makes my concept very clear about those topic. It makes me feel like to be them . Now I got a Goal of my life which was not there before attending that workshop. It may happen that My life may take a turn in certain way and if that happen then that will be only for attending that workshop. so i wanna share this experience cause i wanna inspire you to attend more workshop, who say, YOU MAY ABLE TO FIND THE GOAL OF YOUR LIFE, IN THAT WORKSHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment